Friday, May 18, 2012

Brief Hiatus...but I'm back! =D



Sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth, but as we ALL know..college students just went through finals week and I was NOT about to be having any additional distractions!
I am OFFICIALLY moved out [YAY!]
...and will officially be a Junior once I return in the fall! [DOUBLE YAY!]
To all my fellow college students, whether young or old, give yourself a pat on the back because you deserve it. The fact that we made it through another year (or our first year) is definitely an accomplishment even if you feel as though this wasn't your best year, academically. You should be proud of everything you've done and, furthermore, strive to do BETTER next year.

A special congratulations to all those who graduated!!!
You should feel so proud of your-self/loved ones who made it! Have fun out there in the real world; I'll be joining y'all soon! 

So, my summer FINALLY begins-new styles, fitness and HOPEFULLY some freaking food posts will be coming your way!

XOXOXOXO
-FitFluffyFood

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D