Thursday, February 28, 2013

Edges Progress

 I posted these pictures in my No More Store Brought Hair Products post once I started the Castor Oil Challenge. Since then, I've noticed a significant difference in the thickness of my edges, as well as new growth (baby hairs) :) 
I had OFFICIALLY started the challenge on the first of September, and I took this picture about two weeks ago. I'm extremely pleased with the results castor oil has been giving me, and I definitely recommend the application of castor oil to any balding spot you may have. 
I, personally, used it all over my entire head and the growth, although not dramatic, is noticeable. I will continue using castor oil to grease my scalp because this stuff is WONDERFUL.

 HAPPY GROWTH!! 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D