Saturday, March 10, 2012

My love affair w/ Zumba...


I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ZUMBA!!!!
I LOVE IT!
LOVE IT!
LOVE IT!!!!!
=D


I haven't updated or added any new vids cause I haven't been working out lately (shhhhh....)
 but I AM looking for new vids to workout to...
And you can do this too!

Go on YouTube and look up "Zumba" and there will be THOUSANDS of vids for you to choose from.
I go for the ones that are fun and fast paced...and easy to learn, hehehe...=)
I decided to do Zumba on YouTube cause I figured it'd be cheaper than buying the DVD's...
*broke college student status* (I'm just sayin!)


Why I LOVE Zumba so freakin much!
1. It burns calories! Like 400-something/ hour
2. You sweat...ALOT.
3. You don't feel like you're working out! You smile and dance and have fun! It's like a euphoria...
4. You'll want to do it again, GUARANTEED. (Unless you're one of those ppl who can't be pleased by ANYTHING.) -_______-
5. It's fun and effective!!! <-- this is the most important fact right here!!



If you're more into the group effort, look up the nearest Zumba classes in your town/city.
Trust me, you won't be disappointed!


Well....
What are you waiting for????
GET TO CLICKIN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D