Sunday, April 8, 2012

My body now...

175lbs
My hips in this pic>>>>



















Now, according to some people,
 there was nothing wrong w/ my body before, 
and i never said that there was.
In all honesty, I've always loved my body...
...and i embraced it no matter what size it was.
Even back when I was 12 and I was 198lbs, I was STILL walkin around
like I was the sexiest thing on the planet!! lmao 
Like I've said before, I didn't start this journey to lose weight...
...i started it to improve my overall health and as a result I lost weight!

CURRENTLY:
I have stopped working out so frequently because I don't wanna get any smaller. I'm afraid that if I get smaller imma get Star Jones syndrome.
[no she didn't]
My head is TOO big for me to be walkin around at a size 4, okay?
Believe me on this one...lol

WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO:
  • Maintain this weight
  • Gain muscle (particularly in booty ;] )


MEASUREMENTS as of today:
 Bust: 34"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 40"

Extra measurements
Thigh: 21"
Neck: 12 1/2
Arm: 11 1/2
Wrist: 6 1/2




150lbs
Christmas tummy [best in MY opinion]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D