Monday, October 1, 2012

NEW FITNESS GOAL! Operation: Tight & Right!!

IDK who she is...but I WANT her legs!!!
As some of you may know, I am now taking an Exercise Physiology class where we are learning the composition of the human body, how it works, and how exercise directly effects it. After this week, we will be going to the gym to apply all that we've learned and focus on our set goals for our physical evaluation paper. 
MY goal for this class is to work on my overall weight-lifting/ strength, but to really focus on my legs and butt cause when I tell you cottage cheese ain't got nothing on this....uh, nevermind, that visual is really nasty. Lol
 Anyway...

I'm going to be incorporating more leg circuits in to my workout, along with trying to bulk up on some more proteins & fiber (not too much though).


"Why are you doing this? Your body's fine the way it is!"
I know. I just want it to be BETTER than what it is! Am I happy with my current body?? Abso-freakin-lutely! But do I know that my body is capable of being so much more?? Hell yeah!!
Anytime I reach a goal, I always make myself a new goal to reach. It keeps me busy so that I don't fall back into old habits. And I like to further challenge myself to see what I'm capable of, both mentally AND physically.


WISH ME LUCK!


STAY HEALTHY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D