I think I've been having a Tortilla overload!
I've been making everything from chips to breakfast burritos with them.
The other night I didn't really plan on cooking anything, but I was really hungry so i just decided to whip this up right quick.
I'd been saying that I was gonna make my own personal pizza one day, but I'd never gotten to it to making the dough, so I figured a simple Tortilla shell would suffice.. lol.
You'll notice that I'm using alot of the same ingredients, in terms of vegetables, because I've been tryna make these things STRRREEEETCH.
Living on a budget sucks. As a matter of fact, not having a job yet sucks...but I'm working on it. lol
Welp, here it goes!
Personal Tortilla Pizza
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 5-10 mins
Preheat oven: 350F
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (the regular ones will work just fine too)
1/4 of a Kielbasa Link, small dice
1 tsp Fresh Thyme, rough chop
1/4 of an Onion, small dice
1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper, small dice
1 Chili Pepper, seeded and diced
1 cl. Garlic, minced
4 slices Roma Tomato
1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce (optional)
1 Slice pre-sliced Provolone, torn into about 8-10 pieces
3 Tbsp shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- In a small saute pan over medium heat, saute Kielbasa until it begins to release its oils.
- Add Onion, Bell Pepper, Chili pepper, Garlic and Thyme to the pan and saute until the peppers are cooked all the way through and onions are translucent. Set aside.
- Spread tomato sauce onto tortilla, then add tomato slices and disperse the Provolone pieces evenly across the tortilla.
- Top with your Kielbasa mixture and shredded mozzarella and bake 3-5 mins, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!