Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yum Yums! : Personal Tortilla Pizza


I think I've been having a Tortilla overload! 
I've been making everything from chips to breakfast burritos with them.
The other night I didn't really plan on cooking anything, but I was really hungry so i just decided to whip this up right quick. 
I'd been saying that I was gonna make my own personal pizza one day, but I'd never gotten to it to making the dough, so I figured a simple Tortilla shell would suffice.. lol. 
You'll notice that I'm using alot of the same ingredients, in terms of vegetables, because I've been tryna make these things STRRREEEETCH.
 Living on a budget sucks. As a matter of fact, not having a job yet sucks...but I'm working on it. lol
Welp, here it goes!

Personal Tortilla Pizza
Serves: 1
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 5-10 mins
Preheat oven: 350F

1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (the regular ones will work just fine too)
1/4 of a Kielbasa Link, small dice
1 tsp Fresh Thyme, rough chop
1/4 of an Onion, small dice
1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper, small dice
1 Chili Pepper, seeded and diced
1 cl. Garlic, minced
4 slices Roma Tomato
1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce (optional)
1 Slice pre-sliced Provolone, torn into about 8-10 pieces
3 Tbsp shredded Mozzarella Cheese


  1. In a small saute pan over medium heat, saute Kielbasa until it begins to release its oils.
  2. Add Onion, Bell Pepper, Chili pepper, Garlic and Thyme to the pan and saute until the peppers are cooked all the way through and onions are translucent. Set aside.
  3. Spread tomato sauce onto tortilla, then add tomato slices and disperse the Provolone pieces evenly across the tortilla.
  4. Top with your Kielbasa mixture and shredded mozzarella and bake 3-5 mins, or until the cheese has melted.
  5. Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!

HAPPY EATING!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'd you think?? =D