Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Fitness Challenge Update!



Okay, so I started the ab and squat challenges both on March 9 (I was late ;) )
I haven't really been seeing any big difference in my abs, but my legs are DEFINITELY getting stronger. 
Along with the squats, I've been going to the gym on campus and doing squats/lunges on the Smith  Machine (squat machine) and although my legs sometimes feel like they're about to fall off, they're gaining more shape! 
Cellulite's still there (WOMP) but I know it'll take alot more than working out to reduce that, but I'm still trying! I have yet to try out that coffee scrub that I saw on Pinterest (mainly because coffee isn't cheap) but I'll suck it up and buy some....
I've decided to reincorporate cardio back into my workouts, cause I basically only lift and do crunches and squats...and I'm pretty sure that's the reason why I haven't noticed any spectacular change in my abs. 
I've also decided that once I run out of meat, that I'm not gonna buy anymore. So we'll see how that goes.
*temporary Vegetarian*

Anywhooz, here are my updated pics!

March 17 (8 days after I began)

March 17, right

March 17, left

Today, left

Today, right
Today, abs

1 comment:

What'd you think?? =D